Please read this License Agreement in full before using the Galaxy Application.
Any use of the Galaxy Application means you accept the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
If you don't accept the terms and conditions of this License Agreement, you don't have the right to use the Galaxy Application for any purpose.
1. By copying and installing the Application to a mobile device or a personal computer the User accepts all terms and conditions of the Agreement.
2. Using the Application is allowed only on the terms and conditions of the Agreement. If the User doesn't accept the terms and conditions of the Agreement, they don't have the right to use the Application for any purpose. Use of the Application with violation (or non-compliance) of the terms and conditions of the Agreement is prohibited.
3. Using the Application on the terms and conditions of the Agreement for non-commercial purposes is free of charge. Using the Application on the terms and with methods that aren't specified in the Agreement is possible only on a separate agreement with the Copyright Owner at a price established by the Copyright Owner.
4. The Agreement also applies to any updates of the Application by means of the Internet. All updates are integral part of the Application. The terms and conditions of the Agreement also apply to such updates.
5. The exclusive right for the Application belongs to the Copyright Owner.
6. User Rights
6.1. The Copyright Owner grants the User a limited, personal, non-commercial, non-exclusive, non-sublicesible free license (a common license) that gives the User the right to use the Application in the following ways:
6.2. Use the Application for intended purpose by copying and installing it to the User's mobile device(s) or personal computer(s). The User can install the Application to any number of mobile devices and personal computers.
6.3. Launch and distribute the Application for non-commercial purposes (free of charge).
6.4. Use the Application under the name of Galaxy. The User doesn't have the right to change and/or delete the name of the Application, copyright mark or other references to the Copyright Owner.
7.1. Except using the Application on the terms and conditions of the Agreement, the User doesn't have the right to compile and assemble reverse, decrypt and operate on the code of the Application in any other way to get information on realization of algorithms used in the Application, create derived products using the Application without prior written consent of the Copyright Owner.
7.2. The User doesn't have the right to launch and distribute the Application for commercial purposes including add it to collections of software products without prior written consent of the Copyright Owner.
7.3. The User doesn't have the right to distribute the Application in a form different to one in which they got it without prior written consent of the Copyright Owner.
7.4. The Copyright Owner reserves the right to add new functional characteristics, program modifications, improvements and updates to the Application. The Copyright Owner is not obliged to grant the User new versions of the Application. In case of downloading, installing and using a new version of the Application the User may need to confirm an updated version of the Agreement.
7.5. While using the Application any information whose contents are harmful, abusive, vulgar, obscene is prohibited to be used.
7.6. While using the Application it's prohibited to upload pornographic images as well as images featuring terrorism, drugs, physical abuse and any form of discrimination.
7.7. Copyright Owner at its discretion under terms permitted under the Law has the right to stop or freeze the User's service without notice to make modifications, improve or update technologies or by any other reason including cases when from the viewpoint of the Copyright Owner the User causes problems, entails an opportunity to be brought to judicial responsibility or takes part in covinous, amoral or illegal actions or any other similar reason.
7.8. Copyright Owner is not responsible for any effects of the loss of the recovery code by the User. If the User uses the Application in public places, installs and uses external software, visits external Internet websites, etc. all responsibility for safety and provided features of the Application is laid on the User.
8. Special Conditions
8.1. Some options in the Application can be made only with the Internet connected. The User themselves gets and pays the Internet access on terms and tariffs of their mobile operator or Internet provider.
8.2. The Agreement is recognized as an offer.
8.3. The acceptance of terms of the offer shall be a payment for the service provided by the Application made by the User.
8.4. The Agreement concluded as an offer doesn't need to be signed by both parties and is valid in electronic format.
8.5. Main paid service provided by the Application to the User is an opportunity to purchase information data that become visible to them and other users of the Application (hereafter referred to as "Content").
8.6. Price for each unit of the Content is specified in the Application and includes all taxes and fees required by the Law. The User can find information about fees by entering the Top Up Account section in the Application.
8.7. Payments are made in accordance with prepay in virtual credits with one of available methods and specified in the Top up Account section in the Application.
8.8. Prepaying is accompanied with increase of the User's account in the Application excluding required fees.
8.9. Prepaid but non-used funds are kept in the User's personal account during all term of the User's life.
8.10. Purchasing and loading of units of the Content are accompanied with decrease of the User's account in the Application.
8.11. User can find information about their current account balance by entering the My Info section in the Application.
8.12. User confirms that Galaxy Application may gather statistical data (with no reference to User's personal data) and automatically send them to the Copyright Owner.
9.1. The Application is provided "as is". The Copyright Owner doesn't provide guarantees on errorless and uninterrupted work of the Application or its certain components and matching certain User's purposes. The Copyright Owner doesn't provide any guarantees that aren't specified in the Agreement.
9.2. To the fullest extent admissible by the Law the Copyright Owner and its partners aren't responsible for any direct or indirect consequences of any use (including placing information in the Application and/or using information placed in the Application) and/or failure to use the Application and/or damage inflicted on the User and/or third party as a result of any use or non-use of the Application or its certain components as well as because of possible errors or failure of their work.
9.3. The User confirms that while using the Application they can find information whose contents may be considered as harmful, abusive, vulgar, obscene, or any search results or website addresses can link to information of such nature. Nevertheless the User agrees to use the Application at their own risk and acknowledges that the Copyright Owner isn't responsible for information whose contents may be considered as harmful, abusive, vulgar, obscene.
9.4. All claims concerned with using/failure to use the Application and possible violations of the Law and/or third party's rights should be sent to the Support Service of the Application by using a feedback form within the Application or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. This Agreement and all relationships concerned with using the Application are regulated by the Law of the Russian Federation.
11. The Application is for use by people of 18 years of age or older. If the User is over 18 but under 21 years of age, they must read the Agreement in presence of their parent or legal representative.
12. The User confirms that they have read this Agreement and understands their rights, obligations and the terms and conditions of this Agreement. By continuing logging in to the Application User agrees to meet the terms and conditions of this Agreement and confer rights stated in this Application.
© Galaxy, 2021